Saturday 16 June 2012

Floral Winter







| Knit: Chica Booti | Jeans: Glassons | Shoes: Dr Martens | Bag: Zara | Sunglasses: Sabo Skirt | Bracelets: Forever New, Diva, Sancerre | Ring: Factorie | Hat: Sportsgirl | 

Photos By: My Amazing BFF Gabrielle (Thank you!)

I've been planning a day to go down to my local park to take some photos for a long time now so yesterday my best friend and I headed down with my Canon DSLR and she captured the most amazing shots ever--literally! We had planned for it to be a sunny day but, coincidentally enough, as soon as my camera ran out of batteries the sun decided to come out and ruin my attempt of capturing a mid-air jump on the bridge. I loved experimenting with capturing movement on camera, and the results were truly memorable. 

Floral jeans are an emerging trend this season and these ones were a fantastic buy compared to other expensive ones currently on the market. The addition of my new favourite mustard coloured knit gave the outfit that extra zeal it needed in order to stand out amongst the beautiful greenery. I'm also seeing a trend emerging that involves the cross-body bag, and this one hits the mark in terms of comfort and style.

Also a reminder to keep voting for my post on Fashion Click! Can my amazing readers get it to fifty? Every vote counts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment