Tuesday 19 March 2013

Pastel Splash

| Peplum: Glassons | Jeans: Lee | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Ring: Valley Girl | Watch: Diva | Sunglasses: Ray Bans | Bracelet: Forever New | 

 Tie-dye is officially my favourite trend this season.  I received these Lee jeans as a gift for Christmas and coincidently happened to have a peplum in my closet with a similar tinge of orange. You can recreate this fresh and balanced look with any of your tie-dyed jeans and/or tops. Just make sure that you do have a neutral colour such as the white on my Lee jeans to break the outfit up. A classic bag, statement necklace and minimal jewellery will complete your look. Adding a fedora hat will make any outfit look less formal and more casual. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and please feel free to leave comments or ask questions about any pieces that you may need help styling with as I will be more than happy to help!

Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment