Friday 24 August 2012

Girl With The Sunglasses

| Jacket: Dotti | Scarf: Jeanswest | Jeans: Forever New | Sunglasses: House of Harlow | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Jewellery: Thomas Sabo | 

As you have probably noticed from reading my blog, I have a huge obsession with sunglasses. These large House of Harlow Rachel sunglasses are nothing short of protection and offer full coverage of the eye area. The addition of a snake-like texture adds to the pleasing aesthetic properties of the sunglasses and is on trend with all the recent pieces I am seeing making an appearance on the runway that are inspired by the "reptile skin" look.

The leather jacket I conveniently found at Dotti after seeing a similar Phillip Lim 3.1 take on the white leather jacket. Stay tuned for my next post that will feature Whitney Port's line Whitney Eve for Sportsgirl!

Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment