Wednesday 25 July 2012

Prep.


| Coat: Sportsgirl | Shirt: Bardot | Skirt: Zara | Belt: Chica Booti | Hat: Forever New | Boots: Steve Madden | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Sabo Skirt |

My three new obsessions in this post: Steve Madden ankle boots (a perfect staple item for many future outfits) and an extremely warm coat from Sportsgirl that just so happened to match this hat I picked up from Forever New on the same shopping trip. I can't seem to get enough of this Zara skirt and can honestly say that I got my money's worth based on the amount of times I have worn it. Buttoned shirts are another item that I have been fixated upon these past couple of months as their simplicity makes them an ideal piece to pair up with jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses or even layered underneath a great knit.
Did anyone else watch the 2012 Teen Choice Awards that aired in America on July 22nd? I must admit that I was looking more forward to the pink carpet to see what everyone was wearing rather than the awards show itself. I know, so typically me. I was super impressed by the looks that my favourite stars opted for, my favorites being Selena Gomez in a DSquared2 dress, Taylor Swift in a Maria Lucia Hohan gown and Victoria Justice in a Gomez-Gracia gown.
Sadly, the semester one break off uni is coming to an end so I'm going to be hitting the books once again. Hopefully the workload won't completely distract me from posting!

Until my next post,
Monica 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment