Saturday 14 July 2012

Leather Pants & Cut-outs


| Knit: Ksubi | Denim: Bardot | Necklace: gifted | Shoes: Dr. Martens | Ring: Diva | Sunglasses: SaboSkirt |

Earlier this week I went shopping in Bondi Junction and I swear this knit just jumped out at me. The detailing of the cut-outs make it a distinctive stand-out amongst all the knits that I'm seeing this season. Sure, you could purchase three or four knits at any chain store for the price of this one but I can guarantee you that the silhouette or fit will not be as flattering. The truth of the matter is that if you invest your money into a good quality item, your bound to get more wear out of the piece.
I found these jeans in particular to be a great imitation of the "leather" look without being totally restrictive and uncomfortable. Fashion doesn't always need to hurt, it's important to not only look good but feel good wearing couture` too!

Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment