Monday 9 July 2012

Guess Jeans


| Knit & Hat: Sportsgirl | Jeans: Guess (Find a similar one here)| Scarf: Forever New | Sunglasses: SaboSkirt | Shoes: Lipstick |

From the moment I could walk my mum would accessorise every outfit of mine with an Oshkosh or Fred Bear hat, and so the obsession began. This one from Sportsgirl in particular is one of my favourites to date. The addition of colours coming from the scarf and the hat instantly gives an outfit of winter staples a more autumn appeal, and you would be surprised how it quickly it can change the gloomy state of a winters day into one just a little more warmer.
I can't tell you how much I love these Guess jeans--the washed out fabrication of the design   a perfect addition to its authenticity. Comfort is definitely a selling point for me, and I found that the amount of elasticity in these jeans made it appear as fitted as your regular pair of skinnies without restricting movement. The crimped texture in my hair was a result of having my hair braided for a whole 24 hours and then taking it out to reveal the natural beach waves it left behind. This is a great alternate method to applying heat if you have fine hair like me because I unfortunately know the damaging effects of heat exposure on the hair after years of using the hairdryer. The natural thickness of my hair is starting to grow back thanks to the combination of moroccan oil treatment with a moroccan and argon oil shampoo and conditioner which I posted about in my top five beauty buys here.

No comments:

Post a Comment