Friday 5 October 2012

Alice In Wonderland


| Shirt: Forever New | Jeans: Glassons | Shoes: Dr. Martens | Bag: Celine`| Ring: Diva | Sunglasses: Sabo Skirt | Bracelet: Sancerre |

 I've been wanting to get a bunny since my last one ran away when I was eight, so you can imagine my excitement when I got this little treasure! Meet Harlow, only nine weeks old yet incredibly intelligent (trust me, if you saw half of the things she does you would think she was the rabbit equivalent to Einstein). She's a really photogenic bunny too, which worked out well for my blog photo shoot.

My floral jeans and chambray denim shirt seemed to tie in with the whole "Alice In  Wonderland" thing really nicely, and of course Harlow was a perfect extension of this. All she needed was a clock tied around her neck and she would make the perfect Mr.Rabbit! Maybe I'm getting to carried away now...

The Diva ring is officially a new favourite of mine, as it resembles the House of Harlow 'Starburst' ring perfectly without the hefty price tag. Love it!

Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment