Thursday 27 September 2012

Dotti Design-A-Bits


| Knit: Ksubi | Jeans, Shoes & Bag: Sportsgirl | Sunglasses: House Of Harlow 1960 |

I took these photos a few days ago when the weather was still really cold, and now I'm sitting here two days later in the sweltering heat. Amazing how quickly this bipolar weather is able to transition. These faded blue jeans are officially my new favourite. I really needed a good pair of baby blue jeans in my closet, as I only recently came to realise that I have a habit of buying jeans in a dark denim. I'm still rocking the high heel meets sports shoe trend everywhere I go and I'm quickly forgetting about all my other shoes...

One more thing before I go! Dotti is holding a competition that invites users to design their own take on a 'Festival Dress' for this upcoming season. The winner will be based on the who gets the most amount of votes as well as the approval of the panel of judges! This is a huge opportunity that could possibly allow me to see my design be made and rolled out into Dotti stores throughout Australia. I'm begging my loyal readers to please please vote for my design that is pictured below! Just click here to vote and find the design below!


To all of you that vote, thank you so much! It means a lot!

Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment