Wednesday 11 April 2012

Autumn


| Bag: Sportsgirl | Bracelets: Tammin Jewellery, Forever New, Diva | Ring: Vintage |

When it's as cold and gloomy outside as it was today, I'm all for the 'comfort' look. I also find that wearing flashes of colour on a dark day can really uplift your mood! Try it the next time the weather's got you down. I'm really loving my floral manicure that I did for the Easter break! I'm definitely going to include more nail art in my future blogs. I take this Sportsgirl bag everyday to university, and have found it to be really handy for lugging around books and my iPad all day. Don't you love it when your actually able to find something that is functional and looks good too? As you can probably see, I'm really into rocking the coloured jean this season: it seems they are on sale in just about every store right now, so make sure you stock up while it lasts! 

What's your favourite coloured jean this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment