Saturday 21 April 2012

Eighteenth.



| Blazer: Zara | Skirt: Chica Booti | Shoes: Dr. Martens | Bag: Zara | Jewellery: Forever New, Diva, Equip |

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting as frequently, the assignment and exam overload is now beginning to take over and I haven't had much time to pretty much do anything but study. It was my birthday on Monday (16th April) and this is the outfit I wore to my party yesterday. The blazer that I bought from Zara is quickly beginning to become a staple item in my day to day clothing choices as it goes well paired together with nearly every outfit. I love the fact that you can put on a simple blazer such as this one and automatically look sophisticated and elegant. The Chica Booti skirt was also a recent purchase that I thought would work well with whatever the season: pair it up with a tucked in sleeveless collar shirt or tank top for summer and wear it with stockings during the colder seasons. The purple vine ring I got from Diva has been one of my favourites ever since I bought it! I can't wait to show you some other ensembles I have in mind for future blogs so make sure to follow the blog via bloglovin', twitter and instagram for updates, purchases and blog sneak peaks!

Monica.
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment