Friday 13 April 2012

Dress To Impress



| Dress: Dotti | Handbag: Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy | Shoes: Dotti | Jewellery: Diva, Tammin Jewellery |

I was really excited to showcase two of my favourite items in this post: my LV bag (well worth saving up for) and the Dotti dress that I recently bought. I thought that the brown and black truly complimented each other in this outfit, and it ties together elegantly. Of course, no outfit is complete for me without a pop of colour to brighten things up! I'd love some feedback on what you think of the outfits I've styled together so far and I'm always open to suggestions of what you would like to see in future blog posts! 
Oh and one more thing...be sure to follow my blogs updates on twitter (@beoutrageousnet) and add us on instagram! (beoutrageous)


Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment