Friday 25 May 2012

Bergundy Rouge




| Blazer: Bardot | Jeans & Scarf: Forever New | Bag: Celine`| Shoes: Leather Converse | Sunglasses: Prada |

This is my very first post as a Teen Vogue Fashion Click blogger and I'm so excited to see where it takes me! It is something that I have been wanting to do since I first started my fashion blog Be Outrageous earlier this year. Style is everything to me and has always been a great passion of mine. Inspirational blogs that I absolutely love are Tuula, The Blonde Salad, Fashion Toast, Gary Pepper Vintage, Sincerely Jules, Ring My Bell...the list goes on and on! If you haven't yet visited any of these blogs, do so now!

I wore this outfit the other day to university and loved the combination so much that I had to post it on my blog. Leopard scarves have always been a favourite of mine, and this one particularly interested me because of the red and blue spots on it as opposed to the usual black and beige. I have had my eye on a burgundy blazer for a long time now and managed to pick this one up half price during a limited time sale at Bardot! Everyone likes a good bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment