Friday 11 May 2012

So Undercover


| Trenchcoat: Portmans | Dress & Shoes: Bardot | Bag: Celine` | Sunglasses: Prada | Watch: Diva |


I've been waiting for a day cold enough outside to wear this new Portmans trench that I picked up for a bargain a few months ago and have finally had the chance to wear it. Not that I like the cold, but it does give me an excuse to throw on a fancy coat so who's complaining? The Bardot dress made a lovely extension to the outfit by adding some colour to liven up the black and beige combination. As for the boots, I have to tell you that it was a handful trying to get my hands on those! I went from store to store trying to find my size and was disappointed every time I left another store empty handed. Then I tried ordering them online only to discover that they don't deliver to where I live. Despite the hassle, I finally tracked down the boots and I'm really glad that I did because their the one pair of boots that I actually liked.


University studies have really been keeping me busy and away from my blog but I'm super dedicated to my readers so I try my best to post twice a week at least!


Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment