Saturday 5 May 2012

Relaxed Style


| Blazer: Guess | Jeans: Forever New | Shoes: Dr Martens | Bag: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Ray Bans | Watch: Diva |


Blazers can truly transform an average outfit into something sophisticated and formal. The pairing of the ripped boyfriend jeans and Dr Martens gave the outfit a more "relaxed" look, so I threw in some pops of colour in my accessories to make it look fun. 

On another note, its MBAFW in Australia right now! Instagram is a really great thing for keeping up to date on the latest pics straight off the runway from world renowned bloggers. Some of my absolute favourites are Tuula's Jessica Stein, Fashion Toasts's Rumi Neely and Style By Kling's Elin Kling. Their style is so inspiring to me and I'm so excited that they are in Australia for MBAFW! I particularly loved Whitney Port's latest collection that she exhibited in Sydney a couple of nights ago. The floral prints and sweet pastels are a must have!

I have so many ideas for my blog as it continues to grow and expand. I am grateful for every single reader that can be inspired by my blog and for the opportunity to do something that I love and am passionate about on the side of studying my course at university.

Much thanks, Monica <3


No comments:

Post a Comment